1) Develop an organisational overview that:
a. Outlines the strategic direction and organisational objectives
b. Outline the current size, capabilities and resources of the organisation, including any notable strengths and weaknesses
c. Identify any gaps between the objectives, and the current capabilities and resources.
1) Identify two marketing opportunities that meet the objectives and evaluate the risks and benefits of each opportunity.
2) Recommend the opportunity that best addresses organisational objectives and:
a. Develop a marketing mix strategy that fits within the capabilities and resources of the organisation
b. Describe how your strategies align with the strategic direction of the organisation, and give justification for your selection
c. Detail a marketing performance review strategy using an appropriate tool (competitive analysis, life cycle model, value chain analysis, etc.) to review the performance of the organisation against the marketing objectives
d. Include the metrics to be used in measuring marketing performance
1) Detail the tactics necessary to implement the strategy you have outlined, including:
a. Scheduling of activities to enact the strategy
c. Accountabilities and responsibilities
d. A plan for coordinating and monitoring schedules activities including KPIs
2) Outline any legal and ethical requirements that impact on selected tactics such as:
• Anti-discrimination legislation and principle of equal opportunity, equity and diversity • Australian direct marketing association (ADMA) direct marketing code of practice • Australian E-commerce best practice model • Australian government policy framework for consumer protection in electronic commerce • Confidentiality requirements • Copyright