Hotel and Restaurant Research Strategy
Restaurant strategies to attract customers
Impact of incentives to employees
Effective Customer care
Hotel guest satisfaction
Factors to develop tourism in your place
Problems that occur in hotel and restaurant
Generally, hospitality refers to jobs in the hospitality industry, such as hotels, restaurants, catering, resorts and casinos as well as other hospitality positions that deal with tourists. Hospitality involves the relationship process between the hotel and a guest. It also involves the act of being hospitable, such as guest reception and entertainment with friendliness, goodwill and liberality. Hospitality is also known as the act of munificently giving care and kind-heartedness to whoever is in need. Hospitality is important to modern day businesses, and one of the following topics could make for a good tourism dissertation.
* How customers choose leisure hotels when they plan overseas holidays.
* Perception and attitude of British customers toward the Hilton Hotel in London.
* Does the brand of leisure hotel matter when British customers choose accommodation.
* Factors affecting leisure hotel buying decision making of British customers.
* Examining the implications of the Internet toward online travel agents: The case study of Lastminute.com
* Investigating expectation from budget hotels: The case study of Holiday Inn Express.
* Does brand extension in hotel chains affect buying decisions of customers?
* Does brand influence buying decision making of pubs and restaurants in the UK?
* Perception and attitude of British customers toward food ordering via the internet through Pizza Hut.
* How can small catering firms utilise integrated marketing communication to create brand recognition and sales.
* Do cultural nuances between British and French customers influence buying decisions for leisure hotels?
* How to motivate employees in pubs and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document