Homewrok

Powerful Essays
Topics: Economics
Arab Open University
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) Academic Year 20 12 - 2013 | Semester | Branch: | Program: | Course Title: | Course Code: | Student Name: | Student ID: | Section Number: | Tutor Name: |

Total Mark: | Awarded Mark: | Mark details | Allocated Marks | Questions | Q1 | Q2 | Q3 | Q4 | Q5 | | Total80 | | Weight | 20 | 20 | 10 | 15 | 15 | | | | Marks | | | | | | | | | Allocated Marks | Criteria | Presentation5 | Referencing5 | Word Count5 | E-Library5 | Total20 | | Marks | | | | | | 100 | Student’s Total Mark | | Notes on plagiarism: A. According to the Arab Open University By-laws, “the following acts represent cases of cheating and Plagiarism: * Verbatim copying of printed material and submitting them as part of TMAs without proper academic acknowledgement and documentation. * Verbatim copying of material from the Internet, including tables and graphics. * Copying other students’ notes or reports. * Using paid or unpaid material prepared for the student by individuals or firms. B. Penalties for plagiarism ranges from failure in the TMA to expulsion from the university. Declaration: I hereby declare that the submitted TMA is my own work and I have not copied any other person’s work or plagiarized in any other form as specified above. Student Signature ……………………. Tutor’s Feedback Tutor Name: | Tutor Signature: | Date returned: |

ARAB OPEN UNIVERSITY DD202-A
Economics and Economic Change
DD202 A - Microeconomics
TMA: Spring 2012 - 2013 Cut-off date: 28/04/2013

This TMA is marked out of 100 and is worth 20% of the overall assessment component. This assignment will be graded out of 100 marks, and 80% of these marks will be allocated to your answer of the question. The remaining 20% will be distributed equally among the following criteria: presentation of ideas

You May Also Find These Documents Helpful

  • Good Essays

    Homewrok Solution

    • 1045 Words
    • 5 Pages

    SOLUTION TO HOMEWORK PROBLEMS Chapter-4: MOTION IN TWO DIMENSIONS 1 A particle starts from the origin at t = 0 with a velocity of 6.0[pic] m/s and moves in the xy plane with a constant acceleration of (-2.0[pic] + 4.0[pic]) m/s2. At the instant the particle achieves its maximum positive x coordinate, how far is it from the origin? [pic] 2 At t = 0, a particle leaves the origin with a velocity of 5.0 m/s in the positive y direction. Its acceleration is given by [pic] = (3.0[pic] - 2.0[pic])…

    • 1045 Words
    • 5 Pages
    Good Essays
  • Good Essays

    should homewrok be banned

    • 302 Words
    • 2 Pages

    The subject of homework being banned has been discussed and debated for years by students, teachers and parents. Both sides of the argument have numerous reasons for their decision, but here are some of the reasons why homework should not be banned from schools. First of all, homework encourages students to undertake independent learning which they will be required to do when they get to University. Many people argue that schools spoon-feed their students, which makes them completely unprepared…

    • 302 Words
    • 2 Pages
    Good Essays
  • Powerful Essays

    Week Seven Homework Exercise Answer the following questions, covering material from Ch. 13 of Methods in Behavioral Research Define inferential statistics and how researchers use inferential statistics to draw conclusions from sample data. According to Cozby (2009) inferential statistics are used to determine whether we can in fact make statements that the results reflect what would happen if we were to conduct the experiment again and again with multiple samples Define probability and discuss how…

    • 1338 Words
    • 8 Pages
    Powerful Essays
  • Satisfactory Essays

    With studying comes time management, I take private music lessons so I need to practice every night. When you add that to running, and homewrok my nights get fairly busy so I have a schedule with certain times that I work on homewrok before I talk to my friends. Finally, I need to set attainable goals for my years in college. I need to think about my future and make decisions based on what I want to do after highschool, If I set…

    • 376 Words
    • 2 Pages
    Satisfactory Essays
  • Good Essays

    An afterschool homework club will help the students tremendously. It will help students to better understand their work, it will allow the students to catch up on their work, and it will also help the students by giving them one-on-one time with a teacher. Having an afterschool homework club I very good for the students who like having their work complete and on time. An afterschool homework club will help a lot of students tremendously because of many different reasons. Some students need an afterschool…

    • 569 Words
    • 3 Pages
    Good Essays