Students can print this template prior to viewing the online Video Lesson. These are the same questions found online! You only need to watch each video and select the best of the multiple choice options you feel best answer each question.
1. For Chapter 4, you will need to watch the videos listed in order to answer the following five multiple choice questions. Babbage's counting machine was the forerunner to the
The standardized keyboard
2. Whereoware is the name of a gift show
located in Denver and held twice a year
permanently located in the Dallas Market Center
accessible to producers, wholesalers, and retailers who use the Internet.
That travels to major cities within the United States
Where kitchen utensils are sold to retailers
3. The primary aim of Whereoware is to
advertise gift store items
sell damaged merchandise and production overruns.
Provide a method that enables producers and wholesalers to connect with retailers.
Place industry ads that stress the importance of purchasing gift items that are manufactured in the United States.
Obtain new members for a trade association
4. According to information in this video, approximately _________ percent of online shoppers abandon their shopping carts before completing the transaction. X
5. To purchase the software and hardware required to establish a call center, a business should expect to pay
less than $500,000
between j$500,000 and $1 million
between $1 million and $2.5 million
in excess of $3 million
over $10 million
6. For Chapter 5, you will need to watch the videos listed in order to answer the following five multiple choice questions. The three forms of ownership described in this video are the sole proprietor,
Partnership, and cooperative.
Partnership, and joint venture.
S-corporation, and limited partnership.
Partnership, and corporation.
Unlimited-liability company, and corporation.
7. The oldest form of ownership is the
8. With the limited partnership form of ownership, the ___________ partner is responsible for day-to-day operations of the business.
9. Typically, Bay Partners provides financing in the ___________ range.
$100 to $120 million
$50 to $75 million
$20 to $50 million
$1 to $10 million
100,000 to $500,000
10. Bay Partners often provides financing for networking,
internet service providers, and chemical manufacturing firms.
hardware, and service firms.
wireless, and software firms.
Cooperative, and limited partnership manufacturing firms.
e-business, and virtual communities
11. For Chapter 6, you will need to watch the videos listed in order to answer the following five multiple choice questions. According to the videos, why does a small business need adequate start-up capital?
To pay for development of a good business plan
To help the business survive while it is finding its customer base
To buy up competitive products for testing
To pay its owner a suitable salary until higher profitability occurs
To provide customer service training for managers and employees
12. After Steve Alford created a business plan to build his business, he
compared his figures to those of different businesses in the area.
used it to show clients why they should hire his company.
looked at it five years later to compare projections to actual results. X
modified to every year to change with the industry.
used it to recruit and motivate employees.
13. In the video, one franchisee stresses that the franchisor's image and reputation is extremely critical because
outside investors prefer to work with newer franchise operations....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document