Students can print this template prior to viewing the online Video Lesson. These are the same questions found online! You only need to watch each video and select the best of the multiple choice options you feel best answer each question.
1. For Chapter 1, you will need to watch the videos listed in order to answer the following five multiple choice questions. Which of the following statements is not true?
All types of businesses touch our lives every day.
We influence business by the buying decisions we make.
We choose one firm's products over another’s because the selected products fulfill our needs. X
An entrepreneur is guaranteed success if she or he can come up with a good idea for a business.
When we buy a firm's products, we help keep it in business.
2. Which of the following factors is the most important reason why Minyards has been successful in the competitive grocery industry?
Its financial backing
Its ability to satisfy customers
Its choice of location
Its ability to select employees
Its merchandise mix
3. During which phase of the business cycle would a company invest more money and raise prices for their products and services. X
4. Which of the following is not a stage in a nation's business cycle?
5. According to the video, Stonyfield Farm donates ___________ percent of its profits to environmental cause each year.
6. For Chapter 2, you will need to watch the videos listed in order to answer the following five multiple choice questions. According to the video, more companies are realizing that they
risk alienating suppliers if they are socially responsible.
Cannot be both profitable and socially responsible.
Risk alienating customers if they are not socially responsible.
Cannot be competitive if they are...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document