Week 5 Assignments
• See Week 5 Objectives listed in the rEsource material or module.
• Read the materials listed on the rEsource site for Week Five.
1) Tactics and Strategies paper
• Resources: Balanced Scorecard from Week Four
• Write a 700-1050-word paper in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your strategic objectives, measures, and targets. Be sure that you include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics. Also develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally. Finally, recommend actions needed to address ethical, legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and how they can improve corporate citizenship.
• Format according to APA standards and include in your Final Strategic Plan.
2) Final Strategic Plan
• Resources: Vision, mission, values, SWOTT analysis, Balanced Scorecard, tactics and strategies, and communication plan.
• Combine your completed strategic plan. This includes; the vision, mission, and values from your week two paper, your SWOTT analysis and table from your week three paper, your Balanced Scorecard paper and scorecard, your tactics and strategies paper from week five, and your individual communication plan. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 2,800-4,200 words in length.
• Final Strategic Plan Presentation. Prepare a 3 – 5 minute Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 8 – 12 slides) with speaker notes. Your presentation should briefly outline your proposed company; identify your vision, mission, and values; highlight your SWOTT and Balanced Scorecard that you have developed for your business; and contain an overview of your communication plan
3) Final Exam
Please join StudyMode to read the full document