16 February 2011
- It was almost automatic as soon as I saw the topic that my Mom is the hero of my life.
- Dictionary.com’s definition of the word hero is “a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.” - She was the most amazing person I’ve ever had in my life.
- I’ve never looked up to someone and adored being with them more.
- She was a one of a kind person and was the type of person to “give the shirt off her back” if someone else less fortunate needed it.
- Her favorite thing to do was get tan by laying on my boat and spilling her tanning oil all over the place.
- One time we went skiing and it was so cold out, when we were on the ski lift on the way up the mountain, her boots literally froze and shattered and the boots and ski’s fell to the snow 20 feet below.
- This was one of the funniest moments we had with each other, but then she got to fly down on the snowmobile with ski patrol as i snow boarded down.
- On her birthday this year i got “Mom” tattooed on my arm.
- This was in remembrance of the tragedy i faced last year when my Mom passed away to a flu.
- This was the worst time of my life and I never thought that I’d be the same ever again.
- But i knew i had to keep my head up, stay in school and graduate because that’s what meant most to her was me being successful in life.
- My parents were separated while I was growing up so my bond with her was much stronger that most peoples with their parents.
- She always told me if I put mom or her name on my body she would buy me a new car so i figured it only made sense for me to put it on me now just because she always wanted me to.
- When people who don’t know she passed away ask me what she said when she saw it, I always tell them she loved it, just because i know she’s looking down on me everyday...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document