You are a graphic designer/writer for a computer magazine. Using Word, design a one-page, two or three-column layout for one of the hardware/software topics listed on the following page.
Click for MS Word HELP Instructions for this assignment Instructions
1. Each student will be assigned one of the topics described on the second page.
2. Research your topic and write a short report that will help describe either the hardware or software concept to “readers.”
3. Incorporate your research report into an 8 ½ by 11 layout utilizing the column feature of Word. (Set columns to either two or three.)
4. The following graphic items must be included in your layout: a) Three graphic images including one imported from the internet; b) One textbox (horizontal); c) One textbox turned vertically; d) Bullets and/or the symbol feature; e) One horizontal line.
5. Include references and your name somewhere on the page.
Part Two - POSTER
You will also hand in a Poster of based on your research of your topic. Be sure to include lots of pictures and use a font that is large enough to read when it is posted in the classroom.
|Learning Skill |Item |Mark |
| |( displays a good sense of design and | |
|Thinking |information organized attractively |/10 |
| | | |
|Application |( all required graphical elements | |