1st may 1960
2.Who was Gujarat 1st c.m?
Dr.Jivraj Narayan Mehta
3.who was Gujarat c.m.in 2000?
4.Who was Gujarat first sultan?
5.Which Indian P.M.was from Gujarat?
6.What is the area of Gujarat?
1,96,077 Km sq.
7.Populataion of Gujarat?
Six Crores approx.(6,03,83,628 approx)
8.International port & its name?
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport only 1 port
9.Where in Gujarat is the earthquake prediction centre?
10.Where was Sardar Patel born?
12.Birth place of Dhirubhai Ambani?
13.Jamsedji Tata & Dadabhai Navroji?
14.Biggest Natural Lake?
17.Which city of Gujarat has been given the status of world heritage site?
18.Ramayan T.V Serial shooting?
19.Kutch Desert Shooting?
Lagaan, Border, Refugee
Mandvi beach Beautiful Beach
20.Festival Celebrated as per English Calender?
Makar Sankranti (14th January)
Undhiyu is prepared on this day
Rann of Katch
23.Jari, Diamond & Textile Industries?
24.New Year in Gujarat?
First Day of Kartik Month
25.Embroidered decoration is hung over the entrance & is considered to be a symbol of warm welcome ?
26.Shaking Minarets(jhulti minar)
Ahmedabad (one Minaret is shaken, the other one vibrates too)
27.Biggest temple of Gujarat ?
Akshardham Temple (Shrine had statue of Lord Swami Narayan)
28.Industrial Capital of South Gujarat?
Hajira near Surat
29.Industrial Capital of Gujarat?
30.Gandhiji ancesteral house?
Kirti Mandir (Porbandar)
31.National Monument & small Museum of Gandhiji?
Hriday Kunj (Gandhi Ashram-Ahmedabad)
32.Emroidery work of Kutch & Saurastra world famous
33.Famous Patola of Patan
34.Bandhej or Tie & Dye work of Jamnagar world Famous. Lakhota Palace of Jamnagar is popular located centre of lake.
35.Brand Ambassador of Gujarat Tourism?
36.Governor of Gujart?
Dr. Kamal Beniwal
37.Oil Refinery owned by Reliance Industry is the largest Industry in the world?
38.Gandhiji iniated Dandi March on 1930 from Sabarmati Ashram to Dandi – Around 385 KM.
39.The State encompasses major sities of ancient Indus Valley Civilization?
Lothal and Dholavaria (Lothal worlds first port around 4000 years back)
40.How many villages are there in Gujarat?
41. How many Talukas are there in Gujarat?
42. How many District are there in Gujarat?
43.Gandhiji Born- 2nd October 1869, Porbandar- Father – Karamchand Ghandhi, Mother – Putli bai, Wife – Kasturba Gandhi (Baa)
44.Gandhiji Death Anniversary – 30th January, 1948
45.SVNIT of Surat- Sardar Vallabh National Institute of Technology
46.IIM Ahmedabad – World famous management college(1962) credit goes to Vikram Sarabhai
47.Which atomic scientist from Gujarat got international fame?
Dr. Homi Bhabha
48.Who was the first deputy P.M. of India
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
49.Biggest Port in Guajart?
50.Pilgrime centre of Gujarat?
Ambaji Shrine at the top of Arasur Hill
51.GUVNL- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited
52.Which gujarati Magician is popular all over Gujarat?
53On whose name is Gujarat State Assembly named?
54. Who established worldknown Reliance Industries?
55. Which is the largest dam in Gujarat?
Sardar Sarovar Dam(Kevadiya Colony)
56. Which is the largest district of Gujarat in terms of area?
57. Name the renowned Gujarati Billiard player.
58. Which Gujarati is the Chairman of India's biggest software company, Wipro?
59. Where is the biggest Thermal Power Station in Gujarat?
60. Which is the known Agiyari in Udwada?
The Holy Iranshah Fire Temple
61. Who was the first Gujarati prime minister in India?
62. Where was the first revolving restaurant made in Asia?
Surat (“Kandeel”, is the first revolving restaurant in Asia)
63. What is the meaning of the word 'Saputara'?
Abode of Snake
64. Which is the biggest temple of Gujarat?
Akshrardham Temple, Gandhinagar
65. Where is the Nano car plant in Gujarat located at?
66. Name the first Gujarati female to go on a space travel.
67. Who is known as the father of Indian Space Research?
Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
68. What is the international stadium in Ahmedabad called?
69. Which mountain of Gujarat looks like the face of Lord Shiv sleeping?
70. Which place in Gujarat gets maximum rains?
71. Where is Asia's largest dairy situated?
72. home for the Asiatic lions that are the pride of Gujarat?
73. Which city of Gujarat has the largest palace?
Vadodara-Lakshmi Vilas Palace
74. What does BRTS stand for?
Bus Rapid Transit System
75. Who called the language spoken in Gujarat as 'Gujarati'?
76. What is Gandhiji's Samadhi known as?
77. The old name of Ahmedabad ?
" Karnavati "