1. Goal: The goal I hope to achieve is to quit smoking.
1. Type of goal: The goal I hope to achieve is personal, health-related, and financial.
2. Purpose of goal: What I will achieve by reaching this goal is being healthy and having extra money to spend, and not smelling like smoke all the time.
3. Major benefit to me: A list of what benefits I expect to receive after accomplishing this goal are not developing any tobacco related health problems like COPD, lung cancer, or heart disease, and I will be able to buy more stuff my daughter and I need.
4. Benefit to others: My family and friends will benefit by not being around second hand smoke, and being able to go on more family and friend activities when I accomplish