The role of the company
Global Aviation Operations is an international air transport organization whose activities cover, heavy maintenance, leasing and chartering of the aircraft. Global Aviations operations offices are located at OR Tambo International Airport (JHB) in South Africa. Maintenance department is based in Safair Campus and Flight Operations department is based in Checkers shopping center corner of Atlas and Geldenhys Roads, both in Bonaero Park
The management of ____________________ is interested in its employee’s health and safety. Our objective is to protect the workers from injuries and illnesses.
_______________ as an employer is ultimately responsible for workers...
Workers are the organization important assets; therefore it is in the best interest of all (managers, supervisors, management assistants and workers) to join together and put into practice health and safety principles in all work activities
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and revised as necessary.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Signed:__________________________ designation: ________________date:________________
Signed: ___________________________designation: ________________date: ________________
DISCUSSION (POLICY MATTERS)
The following are objectives for ensuring that health and safety of employees are adhered to and based on these objectives:
- To clearly demonstrate management full commitment to their employees health and safety
- To develop a safe methods of work
- Comply with all reverent Acts, Regulations, Standards and Codes Practice to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
- The chairman should ensure that all incidents are recordable and fully discussed
- Ensure that minutes are kept of all health and safety...
4. fire fighter
- Responds immediately to health and safety emergency call and requests assistance
- Attend emergency incidents including fires,floods,spillage of dangerous substances and air crashes
- Undertake drills and physical training and taking part in training on techniques, use of equipment and related matters
- Maintain the level of physical fitness necessary to carry out all the duties of a fire fighter
5. First aider
- Place the unconscious person into recovery
- Perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Use an automated external defibrillator(AED)
- Provide appropriate first aid treatment as trained
- Make notes of a person who needs first aid...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document