Each numbered item could be used as a basis to write an essay on a theme in the book Slakes Limbo with the five paragraph method. Pick a topic that interests you and write the essay.
1) The need to survive
2) A person’s self image controls his / her life
3) A person goes in search of self.
4) Routine and comfort is a top priority in a person’s life. 5) Fear can control a person’s life.
6) How is Slake’s vision equated with his life?
7) Give a list of events which upgrade Slake’s life ending with his move from the subway.