I. Future Perfect Continuous Exercise
Make the future perfect continuous. Choose the positive, negative or question form: 1. I __________________________________ (work) all weekend so I won’t be energetic on Sunday night.
2. How long __________________________________ (you / wait) when you finally get your exam results?
3. Julie __________________________________ (not / eat) much, so we’ll need to make sure she has a good meal when she arrives.
4. How long __________________________________ (she / plan) to move house when she finally moves?
5. __________________________________ (she / wait) long by the time we get there?
6. __________________________________ (he / play) computer games for ten hours when he finally stops?
7. They __________________________________ (study) all day, so they’ll want to go out in the evening.
8. They __________________________________ (not / stay) in the hotel for long when she arrives.
9. I __________________________________ (not / walk) when I meet you – I’ll have been cycling.
10. She __________________________________ (play) squash, so she won’t be dressed up.
II. Future Perfect
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. By this time tomorrow, I (finish) the project.
2. By 8 o'clock, the kids (fall) asleep.
3. By tomorrow morning, he (sleep) wonderfully.
4. By next year, she (receive) her promotion.
5. Robin (sell) his car by next Sunday.
6. Morgan (clean) the entire house by lunch.
7. We (dance) a few dances before midnight.
8. At this time tomorrow morning, they (begin) working.
9. At this time next week, we (catch) the thief.
10. By 2013, I (live) in Madrid for 5 years.
III. Future Simple
Make the future simple:
1) A: There's someone at the door. B: I (get) it..
2) Joan thinks the Conservatives (win) the next election.. 3) A: I'm moving house tomorrow. B: I (come) and help you.. 4) If she passes the exam, she (be) very happy..
10) They (be) home at 10 o'clock..
6) A: I'm cold. B:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document