ACING THE CHARPAK SCHOLARSHIPS FRANCE
Studying Abroad and achieving quality education has been a dream for every aspiring student and also marks to be a peak in their career graph without any doubts. Couple it with a location for a dream destination like France and you get a perfect blend of Knowledge, Culture, and Arts in a straightforward package of excellence on an academic and individual level.
1. Knowing everything that needs to be known
Before applying you need to determine whether the program you chose at a particular university of choice is relevant to your field of interest and whether you are eligible for it. You can verify your eligibility for Charkap Exchange program here Review the information provided and download the required application form
2. Applying through the exchange program
Filling a form can be a piece of cake though writing the apt Statement of Purpose to be attached could be a tedious work nevertheless for it requires the most of your sensory organs to be actively going through each word carefully with utmost focus. Also, the Home institution in India should have an Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the institution in France and you also require to submit an acceptance letter, NOC from college, grade sheets, class XII transcripts and copy of your passport along with the application and your Curriculum Vitae (2 Pages Max.) All applications are selected on the basis of one’s academic skills and excellence in performing consistently with a major emphasis on the quality of your Statement of Purpose If you could speak French, that would be an added advantage
3. Writing a statement of purpose with a right
Your Statement of Purpose needs to be original and this is a hard nutshell to crack for any applicant.
Your ability to express your interests by writing in a systematic approach is learnt the hard way. However its not impossible to build a decent SOP. To start with, ● Brainstorm your ideas to a sheet of paper marking your skills, qualifications, achievements clear and filter the sources relevant to your subject matter. ● Be honest and truthful with yourself and match every aspects of your participation to the field clearly.
● One needs to clearly mention why he/she chose to study in that particular university. ● Emphasize on writing in a well structured manner with a flow of consecutive events which explain the way you have built upon your experiences from internships and projects.
● Justify every point and prove your passion for the subject, explain how a scholarship is at most required to achieve your goals.
Such an approach could help the sponsors understand the ability of the candidate to persevere the applied course with dedicated efforts. Moreover, The structure explains your potential candidature.
This could assure your position in the stack of other applications with a zeal of passion for the subject but still doesn’t make your cut to the grants. ● Your knowledge of current trends in technology within your field and your opinion to changing ideologies in the industry.
● Your sense of responsibility for the society and the betterment of your country through your field frames a class of leadership ideologies are much expected from an individual.
● Make sure you are not over stating or boasting ● Proof Reading is a must before you finalize your draft and make sure someone who knows you well goes through the whole document
Tagline: “Try to make your paperink combination come alive to the reader”
4. Filling up your documents and submissions
File all the required documents with attested copies and make sure you have secured everything right
Academic references should be taken from the faculty who knows you. Either he/she had taught you or you have worked with in some project. Its better to take it from a reputed Professor or Dean. ...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document