PERMANENT ADDRESS: 346 APITONG STREET, COMEMBO, MAKATI CITY
PROVINCIAL ADDRESS: MASISIT, SANCHEZ MIRA, CAGAYAN
E-MAIL ADRESS: email@example.com
MOBILE NOS.: 09063369251 09461943132 09473260558
To be in a position where my qualifications fit with the purpose of imparting a great deal of knowledge I acquired for the success of any undertaking.
1. SURVEY COORDINATOR - UPLBFI May to June, 2012 Supervised the survey conducted in Isabela for the project from DA entitled "Assessment of the Effects of Climate Change on the Farming Activities of Farmers in the Philippines".
2. RESEARCH ASSISTANT - ECLOF PHILIPPINES (a microfinance institution) June to October, 2011 Assisted in the conduct of market research of ECLOF Philipines in Benguet, Palawan, Rizal and other parts of Metro Manila for the launching of its new loan products. Served as the co-author of the completed market research
3. EVENT COORDINATOR - SIMBAYANAN NI MARIA MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE April – May 2011 Staff, Assisted in the preparation and conduct of the 20th Anniversary week-long activities of SMMPC (Fun Run, Motorcade, Job Expo, Franchise and Trade Expo and Culmination Night) in Taguig City
4. RESEARCH ASSISTANT - APAYAO STATE COLLEGE December 2008- December 2009 Helped in introducing the concept of integrated farming of PhilRice in the area Established demo and production farms at ASC Monitored the business side of the project to assure sustainability
5. COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR - APAYAO STATE COLLEGE June 2009- October 2009 Served as substitute teacher of the Agriculture students of ASC
6. DATA ENCODER – MADECOR April 2008 - May 2008 Encoded the questionnaires from the