GLOBAL / COUNTRY STUDY AND REPORT
FINANCIAL MARKET OVERVIEW OF UAE
COLLEGE CODE: 707
IN THE PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE DEGREE OF
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SEMESTER – III
GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
C. U. SHAH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, WADHWAN CITY
UNDER GUIDANCE OF:
PROF. DEEPAK SANGHVI
“Certified that this Global country study and report “FINANCIAL MARKET OVERVIEW OF UAE” is the bonafide work of attached student list as a Patel viral, Satoniya, Ramji, Rasadiya Vashant, Kadivar Ravi (Leader), Bagadiya Tarun, Dharajiya Mukesh are work together ,Who have carried out their research under supervision PROF. DEEPAK SANGHVI
I also certify further, that to the best of my knowledge the work reported herein does not form part of any other project report or dissertation on the basis of which a degree or award was conferred on an earlier occasion on this or any other candidate.
Signature of the Faculty Guide
Signature of Principal / Director
| Name of Student
| Patel Viral R.
| Satoniya Ramji J
| Kadivar Ravi I.(Leader)
| BagadiyaTarun R.
| Dharajiya Mukesh G.
| EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
| MEANING OF FINANCIAL MARKET
| 2.2 FINANCIAL MARKET IN UAE
| 2.2.1 FISCAL POLICY
| 2.2.2 CURRENCY
| 2.2.3 STOCK MARKET
| FINANCIAL ECONOMY
| FINANCIAL SYSTEM
| 4.1 TOP TEN BANK IN UAE
| FINANCIAL SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
| SERVICE OBSTACLE
| 6.1 INSURANCE
| 6.2 BANK
| 6.3 INVESTMENT
| GOVERNMENT BUDGET
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
* In area of approximately 3,900 KM.
* Dubai is a financial hub of UAE
* This traditionally provided the basis of the trading industry. * Main sources of income are Tax and various financial services. SHARJAH
* It is approximately 2,600 KM.
* In 700 year ago Sharjah was the leading port in the lower Gulf. * Produce from the various product of agricultural products. AJMAN
* Ajman is on area is only 260 KM.
* Surrounded mostly by the emirate of Sharjah.
* Along the creek dhow building was the specialized trade. * Most of the commodity exchange are situated in Ajman
* It is the second smallest emirate, with a total area of 770 KM. * Positioned between the emirates of Sharjah and Ajman to the south * Quiwain has the smallest population town.
* Farming also plays a significant role in the economy.
RAS AL KHAIMAH
* It covers an area of 1,700 KM.
* Ras Al Khaimah has a unique abundance of flora, so it is no surprise that agriculture is important to the local economy. * This is plentiful in the rich waters of the Gulf.
* Fujairah covers about 1,300 KM area.
* Fujairah's economy is based on fishing and agriculture. In UAE various Industries are being connecting the area of oil and natural-gas deposits are still critical to the economy and provide the bulk of export and on the way creating a lot of earnings are possible in UAE. However, the country are rapidly increasingly diversified economy are relies has to the international banking, financial services, regional corporate headquarters, and tourism etc. In all Imports include are machinery and equipment, chemicals, and food of various trading partners like as a Japan, India, UK, USA, South Korea and China. The UAE has...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document