2. TCO (4). ____ drives are small, portable drives that use flash memory or external hard drives to store data for backup or transfer between PCs. (Points : 2)
3. TCO (1). FireWire is a very fast digital input/output system, providing transfer rates of up to ____Mbps. (Points : 2)
TCO (2) In DOS, you use the ____ command to create a partition, and the format command to prepare the partition for use.
(Points : 2) fdisk chkdsk scandisk diskcomp
5. TCO (2) The OpenOffice.org application called ____ is a word processor that has a similar look and feel to Microsoft Word. (Points : 2)
TCO (2) The ____ options in Firefox refer to navigation and security features.
(Points : 2)
7. TCO (8) The three navigation tabs used in the KDE Help Center are called Contents, Search, and ____. (Points : 2)
8. TCO (8) The amount of memory that can be addressed by the processor is called ____ memory. (Points : 2) logical physical random upper
TCO (6) ____ creates the root of the directory structure and the file system for use.
(Points : 2)
TCO (6) The Extended two-file system in Fedora Core 4 provides ____ to keep files safe from intruders who might gain unauthorized physical access to sensitive, stored data.
(Points : 2) compression auditing quotas encryption
TCO (6) The smallest unit of space on a FAT disk that any OS can access is a ____, which usually consists of 512 bytes.
(Points : 2) sector track group cluster
12. TCO (3) In the General tab of the Local Disk Properties dialog box, the ____ field displays the amount of used