FIN 571 FINAL EXAM 1
1) Occurs when a "follower" receives the benefit of an expenditure made by a "leader" by imitating the leader's behavior. 2) Occurs when inaccurate information can falsely exist.
3) Refers to situations wherein the agent can take unseen actions for personal benefit even though such actions are costly to the principal. 4) The annual report refers to
5) Remaining maturity refers to:
6) Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) refers to 7) Original maturity refers to:
8) The firm's assets in the balance sheet refer to:
9) Book value (or Net book value) refers to:
10) The return expected by equity investors is called the __________. 11) Assume that the par value of a bond is $1,000. Consider a bond where the coupon rate is 9% and the current yield is 10%. Which of the following statements is true? 12) Preferred stock payment obligations are typically __________. 13) Certain countries have restrictions. In practice, U.S. investors have NOT invested very much internationally. Possible factors include __________. 14) Certain countries have restrictions. In practice, U.S. investors have NOT invested very much internationally. Possible factors include __________. 15) For diversified investors, the proper measure of a stock's risk is __________. 16) One problem with using negative values for w1 (the proportion invested in the riskless asset) to represent a borrowed amount is that the implied borrowing rate of interest is the same as __________. 17) Which of these investments would you expect to have the highest rate of return for the next 20 years? 18) According to the Principle of Risk-Return Trade-Off, investors require a higher return to compensate for __________. 19) Suppose the Ruskin Oil Corporation has $150,000 for both its book balance and its bank balance. It takes 4 days for a check to clear. If Ruskin writes a $3,000 check, which of the following statements is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document