• Access the Electronic Reserve Readings link on your student Web site for Week Nine. • Select one of the topics below and read both articles that present opposing sides of the argument surrounding that topic.
o Animal experimentation o Outsourcing o Media violence
• Answer the following questions in paragraphs of approximately 100 words demonstrating your critical and creative thinking skills.
1. Identify if the topic you chose, as presented by both articles, is a problem or an issue and explain what makes it a problem or an issue. If you believe the articles present both problems and issues, identify and explain what the problems are and what the issues are.
2. Were the problems or issues expressed effectively? Describe how the problems or issues were or were not best expressed.
3. How would you determine the credibility of the sources of information used by the authors in the articles when investigating the problems or issues presented by your topic?
4. Compare two steps that would be most effective in refining solutions to the problem and resolutions to the issues presented by your topic.
5. Identify three strategies that could help you foster criticism when evaluating both arguments for your topic.
6. Identify three approaches that would be most effective in refining solutions to the problem.
7. Identify at least three errors affecting truth and validity in the arguments for your chosen topic. I am going to identify. Identify if the topic you chose as presented by both articles, is a problem or an issue explain what made the problem or an issues. See I say if you believe the articles present both problem and issue, this is where you identify and explain what the problem is and what issue. Just like if I chose to write about outsourcing. Then I would ay the out sourcing. Then I would say the outsourcing is an