• Thesis: Fall is the best season of them all. There may be only four seasons but this one definitely dominates them all. There are a lot of reasons why fall is amazing and I am going to go over some of these reasons with you in this essay.
II. BODY PARAGRAPH 1:
• Opening Sentence: Some of the best things about fall are the sights
• Detail 1: leaves on the trees
• Detail 2: the cute clothes
• Detail 3: array of pumpkins
III. BODY PARAGRAPH II:
• Transition/Opening Sentence: taste is also a very important part of fall
• Detail 1: delicious pies
• Detail 2: thanksgiving dinner
• Detail 3: lots of candy and pumpkin spice latte
IV. BODY PARAGRAPH III:
• Transition/Opening Sentence: in addition to taste, I love the cool, breezy weather in the fall.
• Detail 1: feels so good when the wind goes through my hair
• Detail 2: in summer I got hot when I run but the fall has the nice wind to cool you down
• Detail 3: the weather is so peaceful you could just lay down and watch the sky
V. BODY PARAGRAPH IV:
• Transition/Opening Sentence: along with the taste, sights, and the wind my absolutely favorite part is the quantity of nature.
• Detail 1: in fall its so beautiful with leaves different colors
• Detail 2: seems to peaceful to watch all the animals running around
• Detail 3: sitting outside and watching all the clouds
VI. CONCLUSION: Without a doubt fall is my most favorite season. I cherish fall because of the tastes and smells, breezy weather, and the nature. That's why I think fall is the best season of