Health Perception/Health Management:
1. How would you describe your family’s current state of health, and what are you doing to promote health? 2. Are there any habits that can be detrimental to your of your families health, for example anyone in the household smoke, use alcohol, or any drugs (street or prescription). 3. Are there any safety issues or physical, emotional barriers to maintaining/promoting the family’s health?
Nutrition and Metabolism:
1. Is there any diseases or medical complications that affect nutritional or metabolic function? 2. What is a typical family meal, and typical daily fluid intake? Are supplements a part of your diet regiment? 3. Are there any physical complications preventing or making obtaining the proper nutrition or daily caloric or fluid intake?
1. Explain your normal bowel, bladder patterns. Have there been any changes in these patterns? 2. Any problems with constipation, diarrhea, dysuria or polyuria? 3. Any physical or safety barriers that limit your movement or ability to eliminate?
Activity and Exercise:
1. What are you and your families feeling towards physical activity and exercise? 2. Describe a typical daily schedule, work, school, weekday and weekend days. Does physical activity play a role in your daily or weekly routine? 3. How many days/hours of physical activity a week and what types do you or your family participates?
1. What are your preferred ways of learning, retaining and obtaining information pertaining to your health? Do you have any problems with medical terms or information received from providers? 2. How does your family acquire information and who makes decisions about health care in the household?
Sleep and Rest:
1. How would you describe your rest, relaxation time as a family? 2. How many hours of sleep on average per night do you and family members get? 3. Are there any difficulties with falling or staying asleep? Do you feel...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document