I would like to express my gratitude towards my parents and family members for their kind co-operation and encouragement which helped me in the completion of this project.
Lastly, I would also like to thank my fellow friends whom helped me a lot in finalizing this project within the limited time frame.
We students taking Additional Mathematics are required to carry out a project work while we are in Form 5.This year the Curriculum Development Division, Ministry of Education has prepared tasks for us .We are to choose and complete only ONE task based on our area of interest..Upon completion of the Additional Mathematics Project Work ,we are to gain valuable experiences and able to:
* Apply and adapt a variety of problem solving strategies to solve routine and non-routine problems.
* Experience classroom environments which are challenging, interesting and meaningful and hence improve their thinking skills.
* Experience classroom environments where knowledge and skills are applied in meaningful ways in solving real-life problems.
* Experience classroom environments where expressing ones mathematical thinking, reasoning and communication are highly encouraged and expected.
* Experience class room environments that stimulates and enhances effective learning.
* Acquire effective mathematical communication through oral and writing ,and to use the language of mathematics to express mathematical ideas correctly and precisely.
* Enhance acquisition of mathematical knowledge and skills through problem-solving in ways that increase interest and confidence.