Statement of the Problem
• What are extraterrestrials?
• What are their physical characteristics?
• Where did thet come from?
• What are their intentions?
• Who are the people who believe in extraterrestrials?
Significance of the Study
This study aims to inform people that extraterrestrials have lived among us. It specifically analyze the details about the existence of extraterrestrials and their historical background.
Scope and Delimitation
This research covers topics from the details about the existence of extraterrestrials to the change they made to humanity.
Definition of Terms
• Extraterrestrials – may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
Alien lifeforms have existed and it has changed humanity.
As biologists learn about life on Earth in all its diversity, and at the rate that new planets are being discovered the search for life elsewhere grows more steadily pressing. We have discovered organisms on the Earth that seem tenacious and tough almost to a fault; they thrive in the most seemingly adverse conditions imaginable, and organisms so fragile and specialized so as to exist in only the most isolated and pristine environments. With the knowledge of this great amount of diversity it is a safe bet that we will one day find organisms in other parts of the galaxy that are not indigenous to the earth. This richness of diverse life though is comprised of creatures that could only survive on the Earth, so in order to draw any strong conclusions life must be found elsewhere. Due to their relative proximity the planets of our own solar system are the best place to start this search. And finally what types of organisms could we...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document