Children’s do not develop at the same rate as each another .Every child has different rate of
Areas of development:
These are the main areas of development
1. Physical development
2. Social development
3. Intellectual development
4. Language development
As there will be difference of children progress at the same rate .The below is the guide
To they might develop for the following age’s ranges
Age 0 to 3 years
1. Physical development: Babies turn their head towards sounds and movement’s .They like to watch the face of adult at feeding time. They start sitting with support and gradually sit alone .They raise their hand and aspect to be lifted. They try to walk alone. They try to hold pencil and try to write.
2. Social development: At the initial months they will recognize mother face and voice they enjoy playing with others and game ticks like peak-boo. They will please adult and perform for the audience. They develop sense of identity. Some want to do themselves.
3. Intellectual development: They begin to realise others are separate beings from themselves. They imitate others and try out ways of behaving in play. They will become more confident but still they need adult support.
4. Language development: Initially they make variety of happy sounds. As they grow they will make four to five different sounds and turn their head towards sources of sounds. Then they improve from using single words to complex words. By two they will use 30 to 150 words. After that they put words together into sentence.
Ages 3 to 7 years
1. Physical development: They try to walk on tiptoe, walk up and down stairs. They jump with feet together. They will hop. As they grow they will ride bicycle. They climb confidently. They write.
2. Social development: At this age they become more confident and self motivated. They