Thesis Statement: In this assignment I will Endeavour to tackle the Public Attitudes towards Obesity as a chronic disease in the sense that it rarely, if ever truly goes away without a proper diet and exercise program. Exercise is absolutely essential for everyone in order to lead a healthy lifestyle. Obesity isn't the only problem that may arise from leading a sedentary. Introductory Paragraph
● Begin with an interesting quotation or description related to Exercise or not Obese: It is observed that “Life expectancy for today’s children and Adult will drop by two years by if USA obesity epidemic goes unchecked, the nation’s preventative health taskforce warns in its inaugural report”.
● Define obesity: Obesity is a health condition where a person has an excess of body fat.
● I need to define what I am going to talk about. Otherwise my marker can't tell if I've talked about “Obesity” meaningfully or not.
● I need to include the purpose of my paper/significance/why there is an urgent need to address this problem: a national health priority, demonstrating my understanding of the subject
● (I will need a transition here)
● I then end the introductory paragraph with my thesis statement, a clear and comprehensive statement of my argument in relation to the set topic. It prepares my reader for what follows, signposts how I establish my response and the arguments to be presented: obesity is a result of unhealthy dietary, genetics, and sedentary.
Supporting Paragraphs 1
Topic sentence for paragraph: Obesity is a result of unhealthy diet. ● Find evidence - like facts, examples, quotations, or statistics that back it up or support the topic sentence of this paragraph.
● Explain how my evidence supports the topic sentence, unhealthy eating refers to “Energy intake is greater than energy expenditure.”
Another example that shows dietary is.
● Find more evidence - facts, examples, quotations, or statistics that back