EXAMPLES OF CONFLICTS
1) A man stranded on an inhospitable island struggles to survive. Individual VS Nature
2) Teenagers try to overcome prejudiced opposition to locating a homelessness shelter in their community. Individual VS Society
3) A woman struggles to retrieve her child from a kidnapper. Individual VS Individual
4) An unwitting couple release an evil spirit from a trunk in the basement of their newly purchased home and must fight to survive its attacks. Individual VS Supernatural
5) An elderly woman must decide whether to undergo a dangerous but necessary treatment for a serious medical condition. Individual VS Herself
EXAMPLES OF DIALOGUE
1) “Slow down Bryan” shouted Tina as he ran fast towards the park “I want to play!” He replied with excitement.
“This is one of the nicest retirement homes I have ever seen” exclaimed Todd as his daughter wheeled him inside the calm quiet building. “It is isn’t dad?” his daughter replied.
2) “Ugh Jason why would you do that?” screamed Lisa “well she deserved it!” shouted Jason “And why is that?” “Cause she hit me first!”
“Well she is a girl and you are a boy and it’s different you don’t hit girls!”
“That’s it I will not tolerate this behavior!” Principle Goldman sounded angry and very upset. Jenny sobbingly replied “Principle Goldman this will not happen again I promise” “Well either way I have no choice other then to suspend you for a couple days” “Please Principle Goldman anything but that?” but his mind was made up and Jenny was going home for a while.
3) Jim whispered into Kim’s ear that he had got her a gift. Excited to see what it was, she patiently waited while Jim went to retrieve it. Jim came back with a little box and opened it revealing an engagement ring; Kim sobbed with happiness and hugged Jim.
“This is one of the happiest days of my life!” Sarah said with joy. Her mom and dad...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document