MB 300 – Exam 1
Multiple Choice (0.33 point each) – Highlight the best answer.
1. The degree to which organizational tasks are subdivided into separate jobs is referred to as a.
2. ____ is the degree to which an organization achieves its goals. a.
3. ____ are used to coordinate activities between the top and bottom of an organization and are designed primarily for control of the organization. a.
4. A liaison role exists when:
there is direct contact between managers affected by a problem. b.
there is an exchange of paperwork about a problem.
a temporary committee composed of representatives form each department affected by a problem is formed. d.
a person located in one department had the responsibility for communicating and achieving coordination with another department.
5. Which of the following means that decision makers do not have sufficient information about environmental factors and they have a difficult time predicting external change? a.
6. Which of the following is a proper dimension of the framework for assessing environmental uncertainty? a.
High competitiveness-low competitiveness
7. As part of the “green movement,” Nike began making shoes with recycled materials and eco-friendly glues. The big oil company Valero is using windmills to run its refineries more efficiently and produce petroleum-based fuels more easily. These examples belong to which sector of the general environment? a.
8. Established organizations have a difficult time...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document