* You can carry a mobile phone with you so you don't miss important calls * If you are lost, you can call for directions.
* If you are in an accident, you can call the police or ambulance - and if the phone has a camera, you can take pictures of the accident. * You can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored. * Most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book.
* You can use a mobile phone to call your customers or boss if you are running late to a meeting. * You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile. * You can chat & video conference.
* Keep in touch with friends and family
* Good for emergencies
* Employees can keep in touch at all times.
* Customers can contact staff 24/7
* Phones have internet connection
* More work available
* They have cameras
* You can check your emails
* Can be used worldwide
* It can fit in your pocket.
* Mobile phones can be expensive
* They can damage your ear
* Sometimes the reception is poor in some areas, limiting your connectivity (you can't talk underground or on planes). * People use the phone while they are driving, and this can cause problems. * They can limit your face to face time with friends and family * They can get you in trouble at school
* Can be expensive
* Can be hard to find the right package
* Can ruin the connection to the computer.
* Staff can abuse their phones if they have internet connection * Can be hard for older people to use.
* Because of their smaller size, they can be easy to lose.