Emotion and People
TAKE-HOME EXAM IN GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
1. The reason why people find it hard to see the difference between two major parties is because they both offer the same activist or convention or let we say contributions in the society.
2. The novice gambler is the one who’s the courage to continue betting. Because he just started, he cant just go home with himself defeated. Of course he wants his money back and make some more.
3. Because most of our governments even if they caught people selling illegal drugs they don’t have the guts anymore to punish them. Why? Because they just want money. So instead of punishing people, they ask them to pay. That’s my opinion and that’s what I can see in our generation right now.
4. CLASSIC CONDITIONING. Because of the response that the dog is showing mean that he has the learning process of association.
1. Facial Expressions Are Innate-Both people who can see and people who have been blind since birth have similar facial expressions of emotions. This observation suggests that facial expressions are innate, since blind people could not have learned these expressions by observing others.
2. We all have emotions. Some emotions are automatic responses like disgust, happiness, confusion, and sadness. All are uncontrollable and universal expressions that humans have. Meaning these emotions look the same on everyone and are uncontrolled responses to some stimulus as a result of situations or our environment. So in this sense basic emotions can not be controlled. Controlling emotions is kind of debatable. You could try to not react to the stimulus that evokes an emotion out of you like anger. However, the emotion still registers and your body still reacts to it. For example, your face turns red. You feel agitated. You feel the adrenaline rush (you want to hit something). Your palms start to sweat. I would say we don 't have control over our emotions. We have control of how we react to the stimulus in our