ELEMENTS OF PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
As personality is the combination of emotional, attitudinal and behavioral reactions of the individuals. So some factors which are essential to this development process are given below: * Ideological bases
* Knowledge and actions
* Sincerity in intentions and actions
* Sense of responsibility
* Modesty (Haya)
* Moderation (Balance)
* Fear of God
* You should know the basic concept of the ideology of life that why you have subscribed in this world. * Your beliefs must be firm enough to reflect in your thoughts and actions. * You must know what truth is and what falsehood is and always try to get rid of your weaknesses that allow falsehood to sneak in.
KNOWLEDGE AND ACTIONS:
* The knowledge that you have acquired from the concept of life should be reflect in your thoughts. * Truth and honesty is very important in your actions. If you don’t practice it you lose your credibility. * Try to avoid those situations where you tell a lie just for a short-term gain. * Avoiding obligations, duties and responsibilities will not give you peace of mind. So always give your 100% to carry-on your duties. SINCERITY IN INTENTION AND ACTIONS:
* According to our religion an action is interpreted in the light of the intention behind it. Sincerity in intentions and in actions is, therefore very important. * Action must be taken after the full awareness of our intention behind it. * We have to inspect, analyze and examine our intentions before taking actions.
SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Each one of us is responsible for the welfare of others. We have to protect the interests of our family, sub-ordinates and colleagues. * Government is responsible for the safety and health of their citizens and their property. It should take all those steps that are in the favor of the citizens. * Same responsibility is on businessmen. They...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document