Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Services
* Have 100 employees.
* Operates from a 50,000 square-foot factory.
* Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Service Co’s sales surged past the $10 million mark. * They provided precision machine parts and service to the domestic corrugated box industry.
* Revenues were beginning to show clear signs of stagnation.
* To increase the revenue of Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Services by producing new and innovative products.
* Personalized products.
* Well-positioned company.
* Hard-working and loyal workers.
* Good and exceptional reputation.
* Stagnant revenue.
* Retiring employees.
* Partnership opportunity.
* Industry and life style trends.
* Merging or acquisitions possibilities.
* Potential introduction of other products & services. * Use of internet technology for suppliers and consumers.
* Higher raw material costs.
* Emergence of new direct competitors.
* Surviving manufacturers were investing in higher quality machines. * Younger generations prefer to find employment away from Edmunds' company area. * Alternative shipping products begin to emerged which lowers the demand for boxes.
* Product development- Intensify existing operation by maximizing the use of Internet Technology to tap additional clients.
* Diversification - Diversify into plastic company because it is in demand.
* Outsourcing - Outsource product development team that will develop and improve Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Services.
* Partnership- Partnering to direct competition
PROS OF SO
CONS OF SO
PROS OF WO
* More money
* Lot of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document