Topic: How is a child of an OFW affected by their working abroad?
Title: The effects of the absence of both parents to children’s academic performance and social behavior.
This study aims to answer the following:
1. What is the reason’s why both parents work?
2. Who takes care of the child in their absence? What will become of the child? 3. Effects of both parents working abroad:
• Advantage and disadvantage
• Social/Intellectual effect on child
• Relationship between parents and child
• Maternal and Paternal duty to the child
4. Efficient family orientation to the child
• Proper manner
• Moral values of the child
5. What is the percentage of a child to have a better future without their parents
Parent’s absence has great effect on the child regarding social behavior, connection to the guardian and Parental duties.
Thesis: The effects of the absence of both parents to children’s academic performance and social behavior.
I. Background of why parents go abroad
A.) Since when?
B.) History of OCW-OFW
1. Parents who usually work abroad
B. Parents who lacks financial stability
C. Parents who has relatives abroad
III. Effects of both parents working abroad:
A. Advantage and disadvantage
B. Social/Intellectual effect on the child
• Academic Performance
C. Relationship between parents and child
D. Maternal and Paternal duty to the child
IV. What is the percentage of a child to have a better future without their parents?
This study is made to understand the performance, specifically the academic performance, of students without the guidance of their parents or having absentee parents. In studying, parents are important to help guide, teach and lead their children...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document