151 Washington Ave. Apt. E, Rutherford, NJ, 07070 (660) 541-2361 email@example.com Objective
To obtain the Assistant position.
Bachelor of Science in Financial Management, Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO * GPA: 3.59, December 2010
Curriculum of Financial Management
* Finance—Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Business Law I, Fundamental of Business Finance, Intermediate Finance Management, Financial Institutions, Investment Principles, Selected Cases in Finance * Accounting—Accounting I & II, Tax Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I, * Math—College Algebra, Calculus, Economic Mathematics, Statistics * Computer Science—Computer and Information Technology, MIS, * Management—Principles of Management, International Business, Managerial Communication, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior and Theory, Negotiation, Business Society, Organizational Policy and Decision-Making
Awards and Scholarships
* Northwest Transfer Scholarships every semester referred to GPA and campus activities * Edward Jones and Company Award Scholarship of Finance department * Society of International Ambassadors Scholarship Award
* Nominee of the Outstanding Student of the First Student Organization and Leadership Award
Office Coordinator ~ Business/International and Intercultural Center, Maryville, MO August 2009 – December 2010
* Improved the cooperation between university and international partners, assisted the supervisor on all kinds of projects and meetings * Provided support for partners and students by sending information and documents and communicating with international students, giving them advice and introducing regulations * Developed and updated webpage information for international partners, potential and current students * Scheduled, hosted...
References: * Dr. Chi Lo Lim, Chairman of Marketing and Management Department, Northwest Missouri State University
* Dr. Jeffrey Foot, Director of International and Intercultural Center, Northwest Missouri State University
* Caroline Merker, Controller of eGTran Inc., 805-482-1088
Please join StudyMode to read the full document