This work of ECO 316 Week 1 Chapter 1 Introducing Money and the Financial System consists of:
1.1 Multiple Choices
1) All of the following were events in the financial world in the early 2000s EXCEPT
2) The financial system is primarily a means by which
3) Which of the following is NOT a financial instrument?
4) If you buy a bond issued by Intel, the bond is a(n):
5) Why would a saver with $10,000 be more likely to put it into a bank account than to lend it directly to a borrower?
6) Formerly in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, funds were transferred between savers and borrowers primarily through the
7) The experiences of Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union have demonstrated that
8) Which of the following is NOT a key financial service provided by the financial system?
9) Economists define risk as
10) Economists define liquidity as
11) Which of the following assets is the most liquid?
12) By providing and communicating information, the financial system
13) Which of the following statements is correct?
14) The financial system accounts for about what percentage of the U.S. economy's value added (GDP)?
15) The average pay for jobs is highest in which of the following sectors?
16) The "international capital market" refers to
17) During the past twenty years
18) The bond market is important because
19) Which of the following is NOT a financial intermediary?
20) The main role of financial intermediaries is to
21) A bank lending depositors' money to a local business and a pension fund investing contributions in shares of a company are similar financial activities in that
22) Which of the following is a trend towards globalization that has taken place since the 1980s?
23) Which of the following was an important consequence of the regulatory reforms that follo...
To download this material Click this link - https://bitly.com/1wyRfvA
It's important to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document