• You automatically enjoy status in the Platinum Privileges® program if you have an active Bank of America personal checking account and maintain at least $50,000 as a combined balance in your Bank of America deposit accounts and/or your Merrill Edge brokerage accounts.
• nnual Percentage Yield (APY) differs depending on balance in account and is accurate as of 03/11/2014. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
• Your combined balances can qualify you for a higher interest rate
3. List three facts about checking account options at the bank or credit union you chose. (3 sentences. 1.0 points)
• requires enrollment in service. Email and Mobile Transfers must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a US-based bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or transfer will be cancelled
1. Does this bank or credit union offer online banking?
• Yes. 5. Would you be likely to choose this as your bank or credit union? Why or why not? List at least two reasons for or against choosing this bank or credit union.
Yes it seems reliable and fast.
2. Visit the website of a second large national bank, regional bank, or credit union, and use the information you find there to answer the questions below.
The name i\of the bank I chose is SunTrust. a. What is the name of the bank or credit union? (0.5 points) b. List three differences you found between the accounts and features this bank or credit union offers and the bank from question 1 above. (1-3 sentences. 1.0 points)
* In order to avoid a monthly maintenance fee, either have a minimum $5 automatically transferred monthly from a checking account or maintain
$300 in savings account at all times * Can access the account anytime with MasterCard check card
* Is FDIC insured up to