DRESS FOR SUCCESS
• When interviewing for a job, your
employer will form his first opinion of you
based upon how you are dressed and
your personal appearance. This is why it
is important that you dress for success.
MAKING GOOD IMPRESSIONS
• Making a good first impression is important
for building relationships with other people.
• A positive first impression is crucial for
forging profitable, sustainable, long-term
partnerships to help build the business and
keep it thriving.
• Men generally dress according to job function and company culture. If you are in sales, marketing or law, for example, or if making presentations before audiences is your primary job function, appropriate dress most likely means neutral-colored, conservative business suits, white or light-colored shirts and neck ties
FIND A ELEGANT LOOK FOR
• Oftentimes, when you’re hoping to dress for
success, you haven’t quite made it yet and your
bank account isn’t exactly, uh, overflowing. Or
maybe you’re just not sure how to make your
hard-earned, successful, dollar count when it
comes to your professional wardrobe.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document