Institute of Management Technology Nagpur, Ghaziabad (India) and Dubai (UAE)
Diponegoro University Semarang 50241 Indonesia.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
Nagpur, Ghaziabad (India) and Dubai (UAE)
DIPONEGORO UNIVERSITY, Semarang-50241, Indonesia.
This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) records the intention of Diponegoro University, in particular its Business School, (hereinafter referred to as "DU”) and the Institute of Management Technology (hereinafter referred to as "IMT”) to work together to establish one or more agreements for international.academic collaboration. It is made as a non binding gesture of goodwill between the two institutions. Period of Agreement
This MoU shall become effective on the date of final signing and will be renewable every 5 years upon the mutual consent of both parties. This MoU may be revised or cancelled by mutual written consent by the signatories or their designated representatives. Other matters not covered by this Memorandum shall be decided by mutual agreement and may be subject to the conclusion of formal written contracts between us. The parties shall review the operation of this Memorandum on an annual basis. Purpose and Areas of Potential Collaboration
DU and IMT share an aspiration to:
1. Promote the exchange of qualified graduate students, enrolled on their respective postgraduate degree programs, who will be admitted according to the entry regulations of the host institution;
2. Promote the exchange of faculty for joint teaching and research; 3. Promote collaborative research in areas of mutual interest with a view to publishing by joint authorship;
4. Organize joint International conferences/seminars, symposia and workshops; 5. Develop any other programs mutually agreed upon during the period of this MOU.
The development of a collaborative relationship between the parties is subject to:
A. The approval of the relevant authorities of both DU and IMT and will be subject to norms & procedures of academic standards of both the partner Institutions. B. Obtaining all necessary or advisable governmental, regulatory or other relevant approvals, consents or licenses.
The parties agree to the following for the period of this agreement, subject to specific agreement at any particular time:
1. The parties shall exchange a maximum of 5 graduate students per year, with parity to be achieved over the period of this MoU. If parity is not achieved, the parties agree not to request financial or other compensation; 1. Exchanges shall be arranged for a maximum of two semesters/terms. The period of study may be followed by an internship, the arrangements for which shall be agreed by the parties in advance of the commencement of the exchange to comply with any visa regulations;
2. Students participating in the program will be accepted as non-award candidates by the host institution, provided that they fulfill the admission requirements of the host institution. Since instruction in both the institutions will be conducted in English, students selected for exchange must satisfy- the minimum language requirements normally required by the host institution for exchange students;
3. The students shall be selected on the basis of an excellent academic background, excellent command of the subject-specific language required for their integration to the chosen curriculum; strong motivation to study for the academic program offered by the host institution; and the maturity to live and study in a foreign environment.
4. Students will be nominated and recommended in writing by an official representative of their home school/institution. Following the receipt of the application material, the host school/institution will provide the necessary assistance and documentation to satisfy visa...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document