I always got stuck into arguments related to “dogs make better companion than cats” and have heard heaps of opinions on this particular subject. Which is the better pet a dog or a cat? The argument is going around for centuries, and has even brought about some brilliant point of views. Well as my personal experience I believe that dogs are 100 times indeed better than cats, there are few points which prove that my statement is correct.
1) Dogs are known as human’s best friend for life.
2) You can train a dog better than a cat. Have you ever seen a cat sit on command? Roll over on command? Stay? Neither have I.
3) A dog can protect your home much better than a cat.
4) Dogs are better suited to lead you to a more active lifestyle. Have you ever seen anyone walk their cat?
5) A dog knows when you’re sad. And he’ll try to comfort you. Take you as a family, cry to cuddle you, can even give his life to make you smile.
6) Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
7) Dogs Listen. When you talk to dogs they will make faces and tilt there head and try to work out what you’re saying while cats just meow and walk away.
And I agree that there are few points that make dog harder to look after than a cat for example: it needs way more attention than a cat. It’s probably like a family member with extra expenses and also messier than a cat.
After all these points I believe that a dog is better companion than a cat but I am not trying to be offensive to cats or cat lovers, I do agree that cats are adorable and lovely creatures but comparing to dogs make it different even after all that attention, time and expenses, I mean seriously that love and loyalty worth more than a billion dollar so why not?.