Research Resources Scavenger Hunt
Visit the University of Phoenix Research Hub at http://research.phoenix.edu.
Answer the following questions by exploring the Research Hub and its resources.
1. Name the nine University of Phoenix Research Centers.
A. Center for Global Business Research
B. Center for Management and Entrepreneurship
C. Center for Workplace Diversity Research
D. Center for Educational and Instructional Technology Research
E. Center for Leadership Studies and Educational Research
F. Center for Professional Responsibility in Education
G. Center for Behavioral Health and Research
H. Center for Health Engineering Research
I. Center for Healthcare Research
2. True or False? Proposed research activities that utilize UOPX students, faculty, staff, or data must be submitted to the Committee on Research (COR) using a formal Proposal to Conduct Research form.
A. The answer is True any proposed research activity by any member of the university must submit a formal proposal research form to the Committee Research.
3. What is the function of the University of Phoenix Institutional Review Board (IRB)?
A. The IRB is the board that maintains the Human Research Protection Program. The functionality of this board is to insure ethical reviews of research studies to ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local areas.
4. What three topic areas are included in the Video Resources?
A. General Dissertation Videos
B. Research and Research Design
C. Selecting a Dissertation Committee
5. Select one video resource from each topic area. Provide a brief summary of the video content. Additionally, explain (1) how the content might benefit you in your program and (2) when you might use such a resource.
A. The video I watched in the video resources was the lack of of current research viable. The success coaches mentioned that students seem to struggle on