E commerce effects for the society
* Accept credit cards and as many other forms of payment as possible. * Carry as many items in stock as possible to avoid backorders. * Send an e-mail confirmation for all orders.
* Make sure all the components of the site load quickly.
Helpful for disables and aged people
* No need of going place to place
* Can have Home delivery facility
* Easy access via e-commerce site
* No need to wasting time to going place to place
* All information’s are include in site
* Easy to find
Jobs for society
24 hour service
* Available niche products
* This means that there is no middle person in the business .the deal is only done with the customer and owner * Environment friendly
* Which means e commerce can be used to order something instead of traveling to place with a vehicle which helps the environment to reduce the carbon dioxide emission.
Negative effects of e-commerce on society
* Because of e commerce unemployment may occur because people tend to buy goods online and people working in shops might lose their job and job opportunity might decrease * Increase in crime
* Due to providing information to web the hacker might hack your credit and debit card * Health concerns
* Natural causes
* Due to disasters the goods might get damage or misplaced
* Loss to retailers
* Due to sale of goods online small scale business might get effected their business might get collapse * Environmental harms
* Wrong information
* Due to providing wrong information the goods might get lost or misplaced * Returns and complaints
* Sometimes return and compliant might not be taken by the providers
Core business functions
Supportive business functions
* distribution and logistics: transportation service, storing...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document