1. One similarity is they have all been made for one purpose, and that’s for a new life in the Americas
2. Another similarity is that they all sell there one type of goods whether that be selling beaver pallets, or tobacco
3. The last similarity is that they all make there one crops to sell in markets
1. One difference is that the geography of the southern states is swampier, and damp. While the other states have hillier, and rockier terrain.
2. Another difference is that life is way different in each colony.
3. My last difference is that (I'm going to be obvious on this one) they individually have different names
Life in the colonies was very tough. In the cites was difficult