There are many factors that affect in share price in DSE. The price of goods determined in market on the basis of Demand and Supply. Share market is also a market. Every Share has a face value and this value vary in market on the basis of demand and supply of share. In the share market everybody are buyer and everybody are seller. One sells a share and another purchase that, in the same way he sells a share and another purchase that. The share market is fully computerized digital market. The transaction of this market accomplish by online networking. Everybody can be a member of this market by open an account. There are many kinds of reason and factor for increase and decrease of share price, some are related with company and some are related with market mechanism. There are two stock exchanges in Bangladesh. One is Dhaka Stock Exchange and another is Chittagong Stock exchange. We discuss here about Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). Bangladesh is a least developed country. Corruption is available here. So market mechanism is very strong here. Many bodies want to take a chance of market mechanism for earn profit. They are not actual investor. For these peoples share market is up-down. Here we mention the determination of share price based on DSE.
The Determination of Share price on basis of company policy
● Every Share has a face value.
● Company announce the dividend on the basis of face value. ● Company announce the share premium on share.
● Company issue the right share.
● Company issue the bonus share.
● The Earning revenue of company determined the share price. ● The Reputation of company determined the share price.
● The Consistency of company determined the share price.
● The Various kinds of offer of company determined the share price.
The Determination of Share price on basis of Market mechanism ● There are many factor that affect the share price in market. ● Original value are not stay in market Place because of market mechanism. ● The Ignorance about share market.
● The Syndicates affect on share market.
● False information is a factor to determination the share price. ● The inflation is a factor to determination the share price. ● The rate of Interest is a factor to determination the share price. ● The increase and decrease of investment in share market is a factor to determination the share price. ● Immoral Business man affect in the share market.
● The liquid capital are not stay in same position always. ● The policy of the authority of security exchange is a factor to determination the share price. ● The unconsciousness about money market is a factor to determination the share price.
Introduction to DSE
The Necessity Of Establishing A Stock Exchange In The Then East Pakistan Was First Decided By The Government When, Early In 1952.It Was Learnt That The Calcutta Stock Exchange Had Prohibited The Transactions In Pakistani Shares And Securities. The Provincial Industrial Advisory Council Soon Thereafter Set Up An Organizing Committee For The Formation Of A Stock Exchange In East Pakistan. A Decisive Step Was Taken The Second Meeting Of The Organizing Committee Held On The 13th March ,1953. In The Cabinet Room, Eden Building ,Under The Chairmanship Of Mr. A . Khaleeli, Secretary Government Of East Bengal , Commerce, Labor And Industries Department At Which Various Aspects Of The Issue Were Discussed In Detail. The Then Central Governments Proposal Regarding The Karachi Stock Exchange Opening A Branch At Dhaka. , Did Not Find Favour With The Meeting Who Felt That East Pakistan Should Have An Independent Stock Exchange . It Was Suggested That Dhaka Narayanganj Chamber Of Commerce & Industry Should Approach Its Members For Parchase Of Membership Cards At RS.2000 Each For The Proposed Stock Exchange. The Location Of The Exchange It Was Thought Should Be Either Dhaka Narayanganj Or Chittagong . An Organizing Committee Was Appointed Consisting Of Leading Commercial And Industrial...
References:  Edited by Bobbie Shaffett, Ph.D., Associate Extension Professor, School of Human Sciences. Adapted by Jan Lukens, Publication 2266, Extension Service of Mississippi State University, cooperating with U.S. Department of Agriculture.
By these detail discussion we can find out the determination of share price based on Dhaka stock exchange. Share is a paper. It is the symbol of capital. So it price is must be variable. Here we can see the various kind of and determination of increase and decrease of share price.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document