More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1841280/
Deodorants Market in India to 2014 (Personal Hygiene)
Deodorants Market in India to 2014 (Personal Hygiene) is a comprehensive resource for deodorants market data from 2004 to 2014 and market/company shares for 2008-09.This report also provides data on expenditure and consumption as well as key distribution channels, and reveals the leading companies in the
Indian deodorants market.
Features and Benefits:
- Identify key market segments by analyzing market size data (value & volume) for the deodorants market
- Design business strategies by gaining insight into quantitative market trends over 2004-09 and expectations for 2010-14
- Identify key companies in the deodorants market in India and design M&A strategies by analyzing market share data
- Predict how consumer preferences will change in the future by analysis of expenditure and consumption information from 2004 to 2014
- The deodorants market in India increased at a compound annual growth rate of 26.2% between 2004 and
- The body spray segment led the deodorants market in India in 2009, with a share of 66.2%.
- The leading player in deodorants market in India is Unilever.
Key questions answered
- Which will be the fastest growing segment within the deodorants market in India?
- How will the forecast growth differ from the historic growth exhibited by the deodorants market in India?
- Which company accounted for the largest share of the Indian deodorants market in 2009?
- How will consumption and expenditure patterns change from 2004 to 2014?
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Summary category level: deodorants
Chapter 2 Definition
Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Deodorants
Value analysis (Indian Rupee), 2004-09
Value analysis (Indian Rupee), 2009-14
Value analysis (US dollars), 2004-09
Value analysis (US dollars), 2009-14
Volume analysis, 2004-09