1. Research is a process of steps used to collect and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue. It consist three steps: I. pose a question. II. Collect data to answer the question and III. Present the answer to the question. - Cresual 2. A studious inquiry or examination, especially investigation or experiments aimed to the discovery and interpretation of the facts, revision of the accepted theories or low in the light of new facts or practical application of such new or revised theories of low. Wikipedia
3. “The definition of research includes any gathering of data, information and facts for the advancement of knowledge.” Martyn Shuttleworth
4. “ Research is the process of steps used to collect and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue.”
- Creswell 5. “Research comprises defining and redefining problems, formulating hypothesis or suggested solutions ; collecting, organizing and evaluating data, making deductions and reaching conclusions, and at the last carefully testing the conclusions to determine whether they fit the formulating hypothesis”.
6. “Research is a process in which measurements are taken of individuals and organizations and resulting data are subjected to analysis and interpretation.” www.encyclopedia.com Precise from overview 7. “Studious inquiry or examination; especially investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts revision of accepted theories or laws in light of new facts, or practical application of such revised theories or laws.” www.merriam-webstercom
8. “Systematic investigation of materials, sources etc. to establish facts.” Oxford dictionary and thesaurus
1. “Research is a process to anatomize the gathered information, upgading the knowledge,defing an redefining the problem and testing hypothesis” 2. “The research is a systematic process of investigation, examination, experiment and interpretation of one or more issues in order to discover and create novel knowledge and to substitute new facts, principles and theories . 3. “Research is a scientific inquiry or investigation of sources, the unexpected matters of it leads towards further work which aimed at the discovery of fact” 4. “Research is a systematic and objective analysis,which search for a new fact and applicable knowledge to the society”
1. The systematic investigation in to and study of material and sources in order to establish facts and research new conclusion. 2. In the broadest sense of the word, the definition of research includes any gathering of data, information and fact for the advancement of the knowledge. (Martyn Shuttle Work) 3. Research is a systematic investigation to established facts or principles or to collect information on a subject. (the freedictionary.com) 4. Research is defined as the creation of new knowledge and/or the use of existing knowledge in a new and creative way. So as to generate new concepts, methodologies and understandings. This could include synthesis and analysis of previous research to the extent that it leads to new and creative outcomes. (uq.edu.uniquestions) 5. Research is considered as the manipulation of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document