Debut Albums and Alexander Graham Bell.

Topics: Alexander Graham Bell, Love, Debut albums Pages: 2 (741 words) Published: January 28, 2013
1. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. – Shing Xiong. 2. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. – Unknown. 3. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz. 4. As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You’ll have your heart broken and you’ll break others’ hearts. You’ll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you’ll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you’ve never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone’s hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don’t be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. – Unknown. 5. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss. 6. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. – Unknown. 7. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. – Randall G Leighton. 8. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. - Erica Jong. 9. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell. 10. Eleven Hints for Life:

10.1. It hurts to love someone and...
Continue Reading

Please join StudyMode to read the full document

You May Also Find These Documents Helpful

  • Alexander Graham Bell Essay
  • Essay about Alexander Graham Bell
  • Essay on Telephone and Alexander Graham Bell
  • Alexander Graham Bell Essay 10
  • Alexander Graham Bell Essay 12
  • Essay on Biography of Alexander Graham Bell
  • Alexander Graham Bell Research Paper
  • Alexander Graham Bell biography Essay

Become a StudyMode Member

Sign Up - It's Free