1. Initiating activations and projects related to S&D and Brand marketing for all products across all divisions 2. New Product launch planning and trade input customization at micro level and initiating any new SOP for sales operations related to both system streamlining. 3. Tracking & analysis of competition through internal data, shopper behavior, in market strategy & trade sentiments 4. Feedback on current Sales trends, monitoring sales hygiene and rolling out training programs & various sales field force enablers. 5. Managing merchandising, POSM, agencies, claims, budgets, promotional incentives and Channel programs. 6. Evaluation of schemes running or any brand specific feedback, day to day coordination and management with front line sales team and national trade marketing team. Involved in the planning and execution of BTL activities and coordinating with Event Agency Management 7.(Briefing/Co-ordination/Check on Execution ) 8. Pre & Post Analysis of Promotional Activities.
9. Preparation and Analysis of Monthly Operation Report (No. of Branding Activities, Competitor Activities etc.) and Industry Data Analysis 10. Involved in the planning and Execution of Trade Promotional /Consumer Offer Scheme 11. Understanding Target Market for our brand and Selection of Gift Items as per Budget allocated to each of our Brands 12. Negotiation with Vendors
13. Handled Branding Activities at POINT OF SALE.
14. Identifying Branding opportunities at POS and Implementing SIGNAGE Change wherever required 2. About Us
3. Dabur India Limited is the fifth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over 100 years, today Dabur has a turnover of Rs. 2,396 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola & Real. 4. Dabur is dedicated to the health and wellness of every household. Today there is global awareness of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document