Shabir Ahmad Tramboo
Nai Basti Khanabal,Anantnag
(Jammu & Kashmir)-India
+91-9796613050 / +91-9858200915 / +91-9858404322
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Nationality
Year of Birth:
Manager-HR & Administration
[pic]Enthusiastic, conscientious development manager who is eager to advance skills to a management level. Self-motivated & disciplined at managing multidimensional, complex projects. Highly analytical abilities, recognizing problems/concern to evaluate alternatives & implement solutions. During the past 10 years I have worked with senior management positions for company development.
Manager–Human Resource and Administration – Jaiprakash Associates Limited,Baglihar Hydro Electric Project (900MW) since May 2000 till date responsible for the following: Employee/Industrial Relations, Welfare and Safety. Redressing employees’ grievances All Labour Law affairs and other legal matters.
Negotiations with Collective Bargaining Agent (Union).
Allowances (House Rent, Conveyance, Others etc.),
Training & Development.
Performance Appraisal of all Employees.
Employees Training Feedback.
Transfer / Job rotation.
Preparing of advertisements for job vacancies, Co-ordination of Interviews, scheduling interviews and conducting the interview. Responsible for arranging and managing Company events, seminars etc. General administration and discipline.
Expatriates’ affairs and protocol. Liaison with police etc. Leave Policies (CL, EL & PL).
Maintaining discipline among the employees of the company through counseling and feedback All other administration related works.
• HR - Management & Administration, Recruitment, Man power Planning, Appraisal, Training and Development, Liaison with Central & State Govt. agencies.
• Establishment, Transport, Medical, Labour welfare, House keeping, Pay roll & Time keeping,
• General Administration, Maintain and upkeep documents, Purchase of stationary, general items & printing materials, Co-ordinate with site Engineers.
• Well experienced in dealing with the Industrial Security, Safety Management, Field Works and First Aid measure.
• Conducting periodical Medical Examination of Workmen to prevent occupational Hazards & imparting training to employees regarding security & safety measures at work place.
• Educational and Personnel Administration, Providing Administrative support and Academic Discipline, Policy and planning.
• Posses good inter personnel skill, Effective Co-ordination, Communication skill.
• Excellent skill of Supervision.
Personal Computer (PC): Soft hand on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Windows 98, Windows XP, and use of Internet
Interpersonal Communication: - Soft hand on all sorts of communication skills. Effective communication with Secretariat, District Offices and outside clients through mail/email is essential part of current position. Weekly, monthly and annual reports compilation is fulfilled on regular basis.
Team Player: I have friendly disposition and adaptation to any working environment. I have worked in multiethnic environment, and have sensitivity and adaptability to cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age. Soft hand on mobilization and motivation of staff and prudent use to human resources
Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation: - Planning, proposing, implementation and evaluation of projects/Plans is most important and exciting part of my job. I have soft hand on monitoring and evaluation. Keep close liaison with district officers and Secretariat for successful implementation of policy and procedures in place....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document