Practical orientation and evaluation of banks performance is a part of the BBA program provided by University of Dhaka. The proposed topic is “Customer Service & Measuring Customer Satisfaction of One Bank”. This report is the requirement of the practical orientation. Bank is a service oriented organization. So the practical orientation has been made an integral part of the BBA degree requirement. In this regard I went to One Bank Limited to take a practical exposure of the activities of banking financial institution form.
1.2 Objectives of the Report:
Without objective any mission will not be successful .The objective of the study may be spelled out as follows: • To gather practical experience as a complete business personnel in real professional life.
• To fulfill the requirements of BBA degree.
• To know the various deposit products and investment schemes of OBL.
• To know how to deal with customer and general banking practices.
• To highlight the problems of customer services and necessary recommendations to overcome the problems.
1.3 Scope of the Study:
• To gain the practical knowledge by doing such type of research works.
• To build a professional career in the field of business administration.
• To find out financial solution.
• To enable better financial decision making for future and ability to forecast the various weakness and ability of the business.
1.4 Methodology of the Report:
The methodology of the report includes direct observation, oral communication with the employees of all departments of Motijheel Branch, studying files, circulars etc and practical experience. This report is basically qualitative in nature. But the report includes both quantitative as well as qualitative data.
1.5 Sources of Data:
This report contains both primary and secondary data. The theoretical development of the report has done collecting information from various