Customer service is growing in importance as a competitive business differentiator heading into the new year. Here is a collection of 99 inspiring and useful customer service quotes to keep in mind:
1. The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.
Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
2. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
3. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
4. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
5. Well done is better than well said.
6. Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.
7. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless.
8. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
9. In the end, the customer doesn’t know, or care, if you are small or large as an organisation. She or he only focuses on the garment hanging on the rail in the store.
10. The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.
Jerry Gregoire, CIO, Dell Computers
11. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.
12. Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
13. To understand the man, you must first walk a mile in his moccasin.
North American Indian Proverb
14. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
15. Good service is good business.
16. There is a spiritual aspect to our lives –