a) Professional Background information for Robert E. Campbell, General Manager of CCC Design
• Robert Campbell, who goes by Bob, graduated from San Jose State University carrying a Bachelor of Science – College of Engineering – Industrial Technology with minor in Business Management.
• Bob started his business career as the operations and materials manager for Sanmina Corporation in Santa Clara where he managed over twenty CAD/CAM operators.
• He then managed a corporate global outsourcing initiative and supplier contracting program for manufacturing facilities with M&A in both Germany and Israel.
• Bob became a Senior Asset Manager at Applied Global Services, where he manages building closures, relocation, and allocation of capital equipment, including surplus asset activity.
• In 2009 Bob became the general manager of CCC Designs in Cupertino, California where he designed and built custom residential cabinetry including plastic and wood prototyping.
• Bob’s career allowed him to work in several countries including China, Singapore, Malaysia, Israel, and Germany.
b) Cupertino Custom Cabinetry (CCC) Background Information
• CCC produces high end custom cabinetry including a full range of services from the complete design, manufacture, and installation of exquisite cabinetry for your new home or renovation project.
• They design custom kitchens, vanities, entertainment centers, mantels, wainscoting and home offices. CCC creates custom cabinetry and furniture pieces for any room in your home. All products are designed and handcrafted in Cupertino, California.
CCC is privately owned (Legal Form):
• Cupertino Custom Cabinetry (CCC) is a privately owned and operated cabinet shop manufacturing quality custom cabinetry.
• The owner elected a sole proprietorship considering it to be the fastest and easiest form of business as customers started to line up in the early months of 2010.